Our main objectives for 2013-2017 are:
1. To utilise the latest technology for innovative personal development support, youth participation and social education.
2. To deliver a range of needs led personal and social development programmes to remove barriers to learning and support young people into pathways to training, education or employment.
3. To develop a flexible range of community based outreach projects including mobile and street based/detached activities.
4. To work closely with local communities and other agencies to identify the most socially excluded young people in need of support.
5. To implement a young people’s participation model including the development of a Youth Participation Forum.
6. To develop volunteering, alumni, peer mentoring and apprenticeship opportunities for young people.
7. To enhance Youth Engagement and relationship building through provision of outreach work.
8. To build collaborations with other agencies to provide services in rural areas where no current youth provision exists.
9. To provide preventative services through schools and migrant communities.
10. To utilise the latest technology to provide innovative learning and training opportunities to the most socially excluded young people.
11. To review and update a progressive curriculum including accredited qualifications and pathways to work.
12. To support a network of hubs within areas of greatest need to provide a safe space for engagement of the most socially excluded young people in learning and training.
13. To provide one to one mentoring support to young people seeking progression routes into education, training and employment.
14. Develop innovative ways to engage with youth through international exchanges and/or interactive eLearning