In the first year of the Exodus 500 Project in 2016/2107 we have set these ambitious targets:
- 170 socially excluded young people participate in a structured 22 week employability programme of Stages:
Stage 1: Base Model
Stage 2: Mentoring
Stage 3: Pathway Area
- 170 young people complete Stage 1
- 150 young people complete Stage 2
- 120 young people complete Stage 3
- 170 young people complete personal pathway plans.
- 170 young people undertake employer work visits
- 170 young people demonstrate increased social interaction, social contribution, community engagement and aspiration.
- 50 young people progress into training.
- 30 young people find employment/self-employment