- Equality of Opportunity – respecting diversity and promoting inclusion.
- Unconditional Positive Regard – maintained a non judgmental environment.
- Good Governance – working with integrity, transparency and professionalism.
- Working in Partnership - developing positive working relationships with others to improve our services to young people and provide access and training support to a hard to reach target group.
- Voluntary Participation – youth led, targeted interventions delivered through informal education programmes.
- Services in an informal Setting - providing a comprehensive range of personal development areas designed to improve the quality of life for disadvantaged young people and their communities.
Welcome to the Bytes Project
We aim to remove individual barriers to training and employment by assisting young people to overcome extreme, social and educational disadvantage so they can make a difference in their lives, enabling them to become economically active and make a positive contribution to their communities.
SMART PHONE APP FOR YOUNG PEOPLE ‘Thingy App’ is a new free smartphone app designed by and for local young people. Read More
4 young people have been accepted on a week long project in Poland, under 1.3 Youth in Action programme this summer. Read More
New And Improved
Our shiny new You Tube Channel Read More
DEL Minister Dr. Stephen Farry attends YOUth in Motion Celebration Event 2013 Read More
the Write Job
Young people applying themselves. Read More
Things to do at Bytes
- Free Internet Use
- Free Email Use
- Learn Web Design and Desktop Publishing
- Search for Jobs and Courses online
- Create a CV to help you find a job
- You can get access to Free Qualifications and much much more...