- Equality of Opportunity – respecting diversity and promoting inclusion.
- Unconditional Positive Regard – maintained a non judgmental environment.
- Good Governance – working with integrity, transparency and professionalism.
- Working in Partnership - developing positive working relationships with others to improve our services to young people and provide access and training support to a hard to reach target group.
- Voluntary Participation – youth led, targeted interventions delivered through informal education programmes.
- Services in an informal Setting - providing a comprehensive range of personal development areas designed to improve the quality of life for disadvantaged young people and their communities.
Welcome to the Bytes Project
We aim to remove individual barriers to training and employment by assisting young people to overcome extreme, social and educational disadvantage so they can make a difference in their lives, enabling them to become economically active and make a positive contribution to their communities.
Into Maghera Dragons' Den! Read More
The Alternative Riot
As an alternative to recent contention in Belfast City Centre, the Champions 4 Change programme has organised the Alternative Riot, as part of Culture Night 2013. Read More
‘X’ Factor comes to Derry Bytes Read More
The Retail Ryhme
Poetry in Motion Read More
GET SET MOVE ON IT
For all the Young Mothers in Tullycarnet and Castlereagh area Read More
Things to do at Bytes
- Free Internet Use
- Free Email Use
- Learn Web Design and Desktop Publishing
- Search for Jobs and Courses online
- Create a CV to help you find a job
- You can get access to Free Qualifications and much much more...