- Equality of Opportunity – respecting diversity and promoting inclusion.
- Unconditional Positive Regard – maintained a non judgmental environment.
- Good Governance – working with integrity, transparency and professionalism.
- Working in Partnership - developing positive working relationships with others to improve our services to young people and provide access and training support to a hard to reach target group.
- Voluntary Participation – youth led, targeted interventions delivered through informal education programmes.
- Services in an informal Setting - providing a comprehensive range of personal development areas designed to improve the quality of life for disadvantaged young people and their communities.
Welcome to the Bytes Project
We aim to remove individual barriers to training and employment by assisting young people to overcome extreme, social and educational disadvantage so they can make a difference in their lives, enabling them to become economically active and make a positive contribution to their communities.
AGM Bytes Project Annual Meeting, 12th of November 2015, 5:30pm at Bytes Head Office Read More
Delivering Diversity in Society Read More
Fun Day Out in Newry Go Karting Read More
Bytes Talks Dark Web
Bytes Young People from Flax Foyer and Belfast Foyer share their thoughts and experiences of 'Dark Web' with BBC Radio Ulster's Will Leitch Read More
Im Coming Out project
Derry and Donegal groups join forces for International Coming Out Day. Read More
Things to do at Bytes
- Free Internet Use
- Free Email Use
- Learn Web Design and Desktop Publishing
- Search for Jobs and Courses online
- Create a CV to help you find a job
- You can get access to Free Qualifications and much much more...